Friday, May 4, 2007

St. Fiacre Walks on Fire, Pt.1

Morning temp: 57F
Afternoon high: 74F
Tonight's projected low: 59F
Humidity: 100%
Northeast wind at 6 mph
Moon: Waning, 98% (still good for transplanting I bet)

This Morning.
1. Thankfully, it rained a bit last night, and so the Garden is already watered quite nicely. For about an hour, the Thunder was rather pronounced, but the kami of rain, wind and storm were very gentle here, and brought in some beautiful cool air all night long. Excellent sleeping weather last night, I thought. It is supposed to rain again today and tomorrow, and I'm asking for similar treatment. I hope that all of you were safe and sound as well. Did anyone else attempt communicating with the kami? If so, I'd like to hear about your experiences. In the future, we'll be coordinating a large-scale communication with the spirits of these storms, especially when large, powerful, potentially disruptive ones come across the Southeast. Everyone will be invite to participate. Perhaps we can ease these situations somewhat.

2. For the most part, I'm getting myself and the house ready for a road trip. I was excused from Jury Duty again today, yayyyy! and so by noon (hopefully) I'll be out the door for a five day stay on Lookout Mountain, Alabama. I'm assisting in the teaching of an intensive Prosperity Workshop there, which culminates in a Firewalk Monday night. My part will be three-fold: a small bit of teaching, a lot of hands-on energy work, and fire-tending. I'm very grateful to be free of Jury Duty. Interestingly, when I first discovered I'd have JD beginning this past Monday, my first intuition was very strong, almost like I was being told, "only two days." Of course, it turned out exactly this way. I was called in Monday and a small part Tuesday, and then no more. This happens a lot when M's on-call. Once she's up and about (she works the late night to early morning shift), I'll think, "Is she getting called in tonight?," or, "Is she going to get to stay home tonight?," and the very first response I feel or sense is always correct. A friend of ours, B, is a brilliant and successful psychotherapist, and uses this method every day. When her receptionist calls and tells her that her client has arrived, B looks within herself and asks, "what is my client feeling right now?,". Whatever B senses at that moment is always, 100% of the time, precisely what her client is feeling. Hence, B knows exactly where and how to begin the next session. I've tried B's technique many times, and it's always worked, and not just for finding out what's going on inside other people. I've noticed that it works across any geographic distance, and also across time. Perhaps the biggest challenge in using this method is that sometimes we don't like the answers we get and so we keep asking and hoping for different results, and we also find it difficult to trust our own inner experiences.

No comments: