Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Excused for the day, sort of

Morning temp: 69F
Afternoon high: 87F
Tonight's projected low: 60F
Humidity: 61%
Moon: 100% Full (time to transplant!)
West wind at 4 mph

This Morning.
1. I have no Jury Duty today, but my goodness is there a lot to do around here. The Garden and BBG need a morning watering; there are two loads of laundry to be washed and hung out to dry; two loaves of Bread to be baked; the kitchen floor is filthy, and needs to be swept and mopped; the lawn continues to grow; the article I posted a few days back needs to be rewritten and submitted to Nova Religio; and I hope to work on the fence at least a bit, perhaps cutting enough pieces for the second section of fencing and setting at least two more posts. Last night I worked until dusk, but I did complete the first section. M loved it! Oh, I'm also several weeks late on article on Firewalking I agreed to write for an on-line journal (with, thankfully, a very patient editor).

No comments: