Saturday, May 19, 2007

A Hope-Full Morning.

Morning temp: 55F
Afternoon high: 76F
Tonight's projected low: 46F
Humidity: 63%
Moon: Growing, 15%
Wind: NE at 5 mph
Overall: another wonderful day!

This Morning.
1. We've a lot planned for this weekend: J & I are setting up the BlueBerry Grove (BBG) netting; M and I will mulch all remaining Garden beds, laying down soaker hoses where necessary; I'm cutting a dense thicket of trees that have grown up around our brick pile back behind the Garden, and then will use this wood as fencing material; I'll also assemble and attached two additional fencing sections; of course, all of this will be photographed and documented here!

This Afternoon & Evening.
1. Jim & I finally got the BBG Netting up! Yayyyy! I'll post photos tomorrow. M and I spent the day eating out and book shopping - also yayyy! - so that's all the work we've got done so far. A great night to all : )

No comments: